Susan Winterberger | Attorney at Law, LLC
Serving Okaloosa And Walton Counties
And The Crestview Area With Skill And Experience

Call Today:


Parents’ Rights Are My Priority

In some cases, allegations are made that a parent may have abused, abandoned or neglected their children. When this happens, the Department of Children and Families investigates those allegations and may remove children from their parents’ care and/or institute legal proceedings.

If it has been alleged that you have abused, abandoned or neglected your children, you need a lawyer who understands the juvenile court system to protect your parental rights.

The Help You Deserve To Protect Your Parental Rights

This complicated process can be hard to navigate without help. Having a lawyer on your team can make it easier and give you the peace of mind you need during a difficult time. To meet with me, call my Crestview office at 850-398-4355.