Susan Winterberger | Attorney at Law, LLC
Serving Okaloosa And Walton Counties
And The Crestview Area With Skill And Experience

Call Today:

Child And Spousal Support

Protect Your Own Interests In Family Court

Divorce can have a huge impact on your family – and not purely emotional. Your financial situation will probably change, and that change could be huge. Depending on your case, you may be eligible to either pay or receive financial support to or from your past partner. This can be for your own support or that of your children. How will you know what to expect and what to ask for?

Having a skilled family law attorney on your side is crucial. My name is Susan Winterberger, and I dedicate my practice to family law. I am committed to looking out for my clients, whether in court or in negotiations with the other party. Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, I am here to protect your interests.

Facing Child Support In Florida

The amount of child support is often determined by factors such as:

  • The parents’ individual income levels and jobs
  • Child-rearing expenses, including child care, school costs and day-to-day living expenses.

In general, the parent with whom the children live receives payment, and the other parent supplies it.

Alimony Requirements In Florida

Alimony is based primarily on one spouse’s need, in relation to the other spouse’s ability to pay. Many other factors are also considered in determining the type and amount of alimony, including, but not limited to, the length of marriage, the contributions of spouses to the marriage and the standard of living during the marriage.

Wondering About Financial Support After Divorce? Call A Lawyer Today

As an experienced family law attorney, I am very familiar with the family court system. I can explain what you may expect, as well as help you navigate the process. I also offer help creating modifications to an agreed-upon arrangement. To arrange a meeting, call my Crestview office today at 850-398-4355, or send me a message through my online contact form.